The latest session in Oktra’s Future Office Series explores how COVID-19 is changing the way we think about wellbeing, what actions businesses can take to support an evolving understanding of employee wellbeing and the factors experts predict may influence the future of wellbeing post-pandemic.
Oktra’s Dieuwertje Kingma, Sustainability and Compliance Manager, and Lorna Killick, Head of People and Workplaces, sat down with our founder Joanna Watchman to discuss the way coronavirus is shaping our understanding of workplace wellbeing, answering questions including:
- What factors influence workplace wellbeing?
- What is the relationship between the built environment and occupant health and wellbeing?
- How can you improve wellbeing through office design?
- How can you evaluate wellbeing in the workplace?
- What is the future of workplace wellbeing?
Work in Mind is a content platform designed to give a voice to thinkers, businesses, journalists and regulatory bodies in the field of healthy buildings.